skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gifts With A Purpose

Thank you for your feedback yesterday. I wanted to share these sites with you. I've entiled this "Gifts Witha a Purpose" because of what each site represents.

http://bellaventure.wordpress.com/2007/12/05/mini-gifts-with-big-purpose/
http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/home.php
http://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/site.do?siteId=310&link=Store_Header_ARS_to_ARS
https://secure.worldwildlife.org/ogc/index.cfm?sc=AWY0900WCG00
http://www.gaiam.com/category/fair-trade/fairtrade-organizations.do



Posted by Rita at 7:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ritasue

About Me

My photo
Rita
I love to bake and experimenting with different recipes. Cooking or baking for family friends brings me great joy, especially baking. Learning about health and nutrition is another passion of mine. I often find myself at the book store, library, or online looking for different recipes and nutritional or diet information.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ▼  2008 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Organic Face Products & Sunscreen
      • Healthy Dining
      • Gifts With A Purpose
      • Going Green
      • Hi Friends

Books to Read

  • The End of Overeating by David A. Kesslei

Favorite Links

  • Church's Marital Arts
  • RecipeGirl.com
  • The Eat Clean Diet
  • Warrior X-Fit

Subscribe: RitaSue

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments